It’s that time of year again where we look back on a year in review – the life of Wylde 2023! What a year it’s been – we’re so grateful for the projects we’ve been involved in and for all the continued support from our colleagues, partners, clients, suppliers and beyond. We’ve completed refurbishments, fit-outs, concepts and begun new phases of existing projects whilst still making time to host events and seminars, attend several social and networking events and even got a few getaways in there too. Well, why not? As workplace consultants and experts in designing workplaces that embrace the hybrid work model we practice what we preach by utilising the very best strategies to work effectively and allow for time to recharge and relax. Check out just a handle of the moments we’ve had this year!
- Amy went window shopping for the Heelis, National Trust Project
- Tra captures an adorable snap of Penny taking a momentary break from being mischeiveous
- Wylde meet up with Furniture 23 and The Senator Group
- Amy & Tra visit First Thursday business event together
- Work gets underway at Heelis, Swindon
- We pop back to our award winning project the Business Cyber Centre, Chippenham
- Tra hand-draws some stunning sketches!
- Finishing touches at Heelis!
- Work commences at 42BR in central London
- Another moment of peace with Penny (this is rare, we promise you that!)
- Christopher Allen from MONTROC Consulting swings by Dairy Studios for a brainstorming session
- Our design concepts come to life at 42BR as the exposed ceiling and initial components come together
- Tra visits Dublin with her daughter Chloe and visit the EPIC museum
- The Wylde team go to Clerkenwell Design Week
- At CDW Wylde & MONTROC Consulting host ‘Hybrid for Humans’ seminar at Verco Showroom
- The ‘Hybrid for Humans’ event goes to the Business Cyber Centre, Chippenham
- Monarch Court Cat A refurbishment complete
- Harriet heads to Glastonbury to paint not one but two London tube carriages!
- Wylde go on a gin cruise with Structural Solutions
- Phase 2 at Wyke Farms nearing completion
- Wylde girls attend the renowned Bristol Balloon Fiesta!
- 42BR nearing completion!
- Harriet heads to NYC for another mural project!
- The UK experiences a major heatwave
- Heelis, National Trust project completes
- Tra has a well deserved break in Malaga
- Final photos for 42BR arrive – thanks to Nick Smith Photography
- Tra gets to work on a home design project with some stunning shelving units
- Phase 2 National Trust project commences
- Amy revisits the award winning Business Cyber Centre for a meeting, some hot desking and a cheeky sausage roll!
- Harriet jets off to Brazil to paint in the Amazon rainforest!
- Wylde launch 42BR and Heelis case studies
- More networking!
- The Wylde team get together for our annual Christmas afternoon tea at Hotel du Vin
- Amy attends a site visit at Savoy Hill House, the next National Trust project
And that’s just a snippet! Thanks again for everyone we worked with this year, we can’t wait to do more with you all in 2024!