It’s here – the Wylde 2021 Timeline.
A look back on another strange and challenging year as we continued to work in the face of the pandemic. We’ve faced many challenges but fine tuned the way that we work, championing hybrid working models and helping others do the same. We have continued to deliver hugely successful projects whilst welcoming new members to the team. With huge thanks to our partners, clients and the incredible Wylde team – we continue to prosper in good times and in bad, always bringing fresh thinking, intelligence and creativity to the interiors of buildings throughout the UK and the world.
Here’s a snapshot of our year and some of our achievements for 2021!
- Happy New Year! We start 2021 in lockdown but remain optimistic for the year ahead.
- Wylde move downstairs at Dairy Studios HQ. Introducing Palio desks & a layout refresh with help from Furniture23 and Nick Williams
- Work with H3G to test fit Green Park move
- Work commences on site for the Alliance Pharma, Avonbridge House project in Chippenham working alongside DesignScape Architects
- Concept for Oxford St. drop-in area for H3G
- Test fits for co-working space in Chippenham for SWLEP
- Hybrid space development for Sterling Check, Swansea
- Our project for Thatchers HQ at Myrtle Farm is announced as Highly Commended Project in the Best Large Commercial Building category in the Building Excellence Awards 2021
- Concept for hybrid working area 42 Bedford Row barristers chambers.
- Hybrid Working concept for Viper Innovations, Portishead
- On site with ADEY Innovations – Stonehouse, Gloucester
- Wyke Farms, Wincanton Case study live!
- Hybrid Working: What is the Future of Your Workplace? Animation produced in conjunction with MONTROC CONSULTING goes live!
- Branding development for ADEY Innovations with Artworks Solutions
- Progress on-site at Alliance Pharma, Suite D
- UK workplaces encouraged to re-open and many employees return to the office.
- Concept Development for Ivy’s Dairy, Wyke Farms.
- Alice joins the Wylde Team as an interior designer.
- Wyke Farms, Wincanton shortlisted for Mixology 2021 Awards
- Amy celebrates 11 years working for Wylde!
- Expansion to original scheme at Parent Pay
- Outdoor furniture arrives at Alliance Pharma on hottest day of the year!
- Scheme refresh for Landmark Information Group
- Branding Concept for Eclipse Furniture
- Hybrid concept for Buro Happold offices
- Harriet paints 7 storey building in St.Pauls, Bristol as part of Arts Council England’s DYCP Fund
- ADEY Innovation Project completion
- Alliance Pharma Atrium & Suite Completed
- Tra campervan excursion from Wales to Yorkshire, Scotland & Nottinghamshire!
- SWLEP work commences on site
- Hybrid concept for H3G Glasgow
- MONTROC CONSULTING visit our finished project ADEY and give fantastic review!
- Wylde are finalists for 3 awards at the 2021 Bristol Property Awards
- Wylde attend Insider SW Property Awards 2021
- Amy on site for SWLEP project in Chippenham
- Sterling Check project completion in Swansea
- Tra visits Bombay Sapphire Gin Distillery
- Alice escapes to Costa Rica!
- Wylde Team Christmas Celebration
The Wylde team are taking a well deserved Christmas Break and will be out of the office (and their inboxes!) from 24th December, returning on 4th January 2022! Check out the Wylde 2021 Timeline here;